Nu/Clean™ Galaxy II
Inline Aqueous Cleaning System
Call us: 1-800-969-7960
Small footprint, high-performance inline cleaning
Touchscreen controls for optimized cleaning
Sliding doors for access and viewing
Made in the USA
The Nu/Clean™ Galaxy II
The redesigned Nu/Clean Galaxy II is designed primarily inline cleaning when floor space is a concern. These units are ideal for water-only inline cleaning at lower production volumes. When cleaning chemistry is required, or the production volume is larger, the Nu/Clean is suggested.
With decades of cleaning experience and an established network of customer service personnel, Technical Devices (a division of Alliance Manufacturing, Inc.) is the best choice to meet your electronic component cleaning needs.
Request a Quote
Let our team configure the right cleaning system for your application.
Nu/Clean Galaxy II Features
- Touchscreen controls
- 14 Total Spray Bars supplied by a 10 HP pump (standard)
- High-efficiency air knives powered by a 10 HP blower (standard)
- Sliding doors in front of cleaner for easy access and viewing
- Final rinse can be supplied by Nu/Clean DI Elite
- Closed-loop cleaning with a DI Elite System or your own system with a DI pump